Here are some of the items gathering too much dust in Doc’s triathlon cave.
- I’ve got 2 saddles: One is an all black proprietary QR time-trial specific. The other is a yellow/black Fizik Arione–comfy
- Wellgo Left and right pedals with clips–for those still not clipless-pedal ready or for a spare bike
- FSA Standard (53/39) Team Issue Carbon Road Crank, uses ISIS bottom-bracket. Some miles on it but still a solid crank and superlight.
- Profile Design rear hydration bracket for a round seat tube–good for those racing on road bikes.
- Profile Design plastic bottle bracket
- FSA 54t Aero Chainring–for those who tap out on their 53X11 gearing.
- Dura-Ace Rear Derailleur 7800–smooth shifting.
Click on any photo to see slideshow.